♥♥♥♥~******** 24/12/11~New!!!!! Butterfly Haute Couture sets Added!! ********~ ♥♥♥♥

Tuesday 26 July 2011

♥♥♥♥~Paul's Boutique Collection~♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hello, Everyone
Today i would like to present you my newest and first collection by me. I have decided
to make a whole collection on Paul's Boutique products because me and my sister are big fans.
The whole collection will probably be here by the end of this week or next week since Ramadan 
is coming up i will be busy. 
                                                   
           


           ◄◄ Here is a little  preview 

                          
There are 3-5 Jackets and tops.
2 skirts ...I might decide to do more.
A new face.
Brand new copys of bags ( Some of the bags have original colors but othere are just good combos made by me.
Theres a new hairstyle too.




Hugs and Kisses
Rosetta ♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments: